FlyBoy1960 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago I never mentioned anything about the oil coming with the microphone, that was your erroneous conclusion. I was attempting to give you the reasons why the cost of getting your oil was (in your opinion) expensive, and that is because it had goods that must be shipped as DG (dangerous goods). There is no mystery to this, shipping costs a lot of money, if you want to save the shipping costs go and pick it up locally. NO Australian business can afford to spend one hour at the post office with the wages we pay our staff in Australia and not expect to be compensated unless you are selling a product with thousands of percent markup. It is you that are combining 2 separate conversations into one. I recently had you blocked for several months and it was actually pleasant. I think I will return to this because you just dribble garbage and talk nonsense. NOTE: this is not a personal attack it is just my opinion only based on my conversations with the author who regardless of what the subject is needs to have the last email in any thread. I on the other hand, have only been trying to provide the author for reasons why shipping is so expensive in Australia. The author won't listen and confuses everything that is getting said.
facthunter Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago He is Obsessive Compulsive and emotionually blackmails you into Posting and then proceeds to shoot you down. It's hard work and essentially Pointless. responding to Him. Nev
skippydiesel Posted 18 hours ago Author Posted 18 hours ago 38 minutes ago, FlyBoy1960 said: I never mentioned anything about the oil coming with the microphone, that was your erroneous conclusion. I was attempting to give you the reasons why the cost of getting your oil was (in your opinion) expensive, and that is because it had goods that must be shipped as DG (dangerous goods). There is no mystery to this, shipping costs a lot of money, if you want to save the shipping costs go and pick it up locally. NO Australian business can afford to spend one hour at the post office with the wages we pay our staff in Australia and not expect to be compensated unless you are selling a product with thousands of percent markup. It is you that are combining 2 separate conversations into one. I recently had you blocked for several months and it was actually pleasant. I think I will return to this because you just dribble garbage and talk nonsense. NOTE: this is not a personal attack it is just my opinion only based on my conversations with the author who regardless of what the subject is needs to have the last email in any thread. I on the other hand, have only been trying to provide the author for reasons why shipping is so expensive in Australia. The author won't listen and confuses everything that is getting said. You are making a "personal attack" on me . On what planet is "....you just dribble garbage and talk nonsense.".. not a personal attack. I suggest you apologise for this unsubstantiated & unwarranted statement OR deliver factual instances to back up your low opinion of myself. Your last two Thread contributions suggest; a serious lack of writen comprehension and/or a "TROLL" At no time have I inferred or suggested, not paying an appropriated/fair price for a good or service and yet you insist on harking on about wages & time spent in post offices, dangerous goods, etc and other completly irrelevant comments, to what I wrote (go back & check for yourself). I stand to be corrected; Supplier of a the same good/service in Australia, operates from a "level playing field" . ie Your comments about dangerous goods, time spent in delivery applies to ALL suppliers of AeroShell oil, so a price (made up of purchase & delivery) has the same conditions applied - go with the cheapest. Why do you seem to have a problem with this? 😈
T510 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, FlyBoy1960 said: I recently had you blocked for several months and it was actually pleasant. The block function is brilliant, it allows you to separate the wheat from the chaff and makes the whole experience a lot more enjoyable Edited 17 hours ago by T510 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now